Peppa is a professional photographer and lens-based artist, gallerist, curator, art consultant and independent writer on art and culture.
Actively engaged with photography for 40 years, Peppa owns and operates Truth and Beauty Studio and Gallery in a charming, light-filled heritage building, which accommodates her combined enterprises of commercial studio and boutique gallery of photography.
Truth and Beauty Gallery is a commercial art gallery devoted to the exhibition, consideration and appreciation of the photographic form. In addition to a slate of events, the gallery represents the work of 52 independent photographers in a permanent, revolving exhibition. The gallery is a resource for editioned prints, monographs and books, open-edition loose prints and portfolios ; holds talks, lectures and workshops; and participates in civic arts festivals. Peppa also conducts portfolio reviews and critiques for individual photographers and groups.
In the Studio, Peppa undertakes photographic art projects, corporate and personal commissions.
Follow Peppa's Journal to read variously published writings and independent commentary on art and culture.
Member & Professional Affiliations:
- Canadian Association of Photographic Arts (CAPA)
- Vancouver Association for Photographic Arts (VAPA)
- Wedding and Portrait Photographers Int’l (WPPI)
- Professional Photographers Association of BC (PPABC)
- World Photography Organization
- CARFAC BC (Canadian Artists’ Representation)
- Portfolio Reviewer, Photolucida Festival 2017 - Portland, Oregon
- BC Association of Travel Writers - Vice President
- Association of Women Art Dealers (AWAD) - London UK
- The Clarion List
Sotheby’s Institute of Art – London, UK (2014)
Sotheby's Institute of Art - London, UK (2016)
Charitable/ Not-For-Profit Affiliation:
From The Bottom Up Foundation : The BoomBoom PhotoRoom